Klára Franc Vavříková was born in 1978. She lives in the town of Sázava, in the Czech Republic. She chose landscape design for her high school studies and continued as a student of landscape architecture during her university studies at the Mendel University in Brno.
Among her most important floristry achievements following can be named:
– 2014 1st place Championship of florists of the Czech Republic – Anchor of Děčín
– 2014 2nd place Rose of Brno – international florist competition in the Czech Republic
– 2014 2nd place Championship of floristry of the Slovak Republic – Victoria Regia
– 2013 absolute winner Rosa pragensis – international florist competition in the Czech Republic
– 2010 3rd place Championship of florists of the Czech Republic – Anchor of Děčín
Klára participates in numerous floristry workshops, floral shows and demonstrations; designs presentation stands and decoration at various horicultural fairs and exhibitions; creates wedding bouquets and provides complete wedding decoration.
In her hometown she co-organises the town’s Representative flower ball of Sázava, regularly prepares the Flower day in the Sázava monastery, and through the yearly organisation of ‘Flower Day’ at the Jezeří castle she promotes the restoration of this historic site – surrounded by a devastated landscape related to surface coal mining in the north of the Czech Republic. Klára tries to involve young florists and horticulture students in virtually every floristic activity she organizes, helping them to improve their knowledge and skills in floristics.
In 2015 she opened her first flower shop in Benešov in central Bohemia.
Besides all her activities in floristics, she is a wife and a proud mother of two children.