- Birthdate: 13.10.1982
Marcel Schulz grew up under the binding table of his parents’ flower shop. After high school he absolved an education as gardener and later on worked for one year at the Flowermarket in Stuttgart. There
he first received a lot of knowledge and experience about the green business.
This year was followed by official education for florists, before he finally decided to get in the family business.
Marcel Schulz today runs the established flowershop Daniel’s Blumenstudio in Illingen, Baden-Württemberg. Besides this he works as a teacher for floral design. He is a successful coach for sales promotions; he is regularly invited for demonstrations and big floral events at wholesalers all over Germany.
Participations & Awards
– 2013 Winner of the „Silberne Rose“ Contest of Floral Design in Baden-Württemberg, Germany
– 2014 Winner of the German Championship of Floral Design/Deutsche Meisterschaft der
Floristen in Berlin
– 2014 Best Florist of the Year Taspo Award 2014 in Berlin
– 2015 FDF-Demonstration at IPM ESSEN 2015
– 2016 FDF-Demonstration at IPM ESSEN 2016