- Birthdate: 17-02-1975
Pirjo Koppi is a passionate spokesperson for floristry, who has done quite a bit in the world of floral design. Pirjo has studied floristry throughout Europe through Flornet education. The field trips included Sweden, Hungary, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Italy, as well as Finland. Pirjo has also trained herself as a Specialist in Competence-based Qualifications, a teacher in Finnish Florists’ Association and as a National Certified Judge in Floristry Design. She did her first floral demonstration over 20 years ago and since then has performed and held workshops in Finland and around the world, in places like Estonia, Canada, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Singapore and Sweden.
Participations & Awards:
– Fleurop Interflora World Cup 3rd place 2015
– Member of the Year, Finnish Florists` Association 2014
– National Certified Judge in Floristry Design, FLORINT / Finnish Florists` Association 2014
– Florist of the Year, Finnish Florists’ Association 2013
– International Designer of the Year, Fusion Flowers, 2010
– Finnish Champion, 2007
– International Floral Art Competition, Italy 1st place 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011 (Team Pirjo Koppi & Tiina Koskinen)
– Silver Mark of Honour, Finnish Florists’ Association 2007
– Finnish Florists’ Association’s teacher 2005
– Grand Deco International Flower Design Competition, Estonia 1st place, 2004
– Master florist vocational examination, 2000
And many additional awards, participations and honours.