Tamas spent his childhood in the uplands of Balaton, Hungary, living really close to nature. At that time he realized he had a feeling of deep respect for flowers and a kind of mysterious and magical contact with them. Autumn of 1997 he started high school in Budapest, where he soon got involved with floristry which he found very exciting. He was only fifteen years old when he attended his first competition. After graduation he proceeded to study as a „Florist and Decorator”. Thanks to the school’s efforts he could enter himself in some adult competitions as well.
In 2002 he was in Finland as part of the Leonardo learning (exchange) programme. There, he worked in many flower shops and eventually came home with lots of experience, which fuels him nowadays as well. After that he took part in countless competitions, events and exhibitions.
The never-ending inspiration he gets from nature, coupled with the dedication to his vocational skill, has made him a quite succesful florist.
- 2000 Young Florist competition (Hungary) 1st place
- 2000 Flora Kecel Young Florist Competition 4th place
- 2001 Savaria Floriade Young Florist Competition 3rd place
- 2001 Flora Kecel Young Florist Competition 1st place
- 2002 Tender of Valentin 1st place
- 2002 Flora Kecel Young Florist Competition 2nd place
- 2003 Advent Competition 1st place
- 2004 Tender of Valentin 1st place
- 2004 Advent Competition 2nd place
- 2005 Hungarian Young Cup in Tata 1st place
- 2005 Tender of Valentin 2nd place
- 2006 Eurofleurs 1st place
- 2007 Hortus Cup 1st place
- 2010 Water-Music-Flower in Tata 1st place
- 2011 Europa Cup in Havirov, Czech Republic, 5th place
- 2014 Florist Hungarian Cup 1 st place